Thursday, October 13, 2016

"Cherish" by Nicolee Cable

Hi everyone! Nice to join you for my first ever D-lish blog post! 
I'm so humbled and privileged to be on this design team for the next 6 months and I'm super excited to be able to showcase the amazing embellishments that the store has on offer.

Here is my first layout I would like to share and inspire you with:

I'm loving my layouts on white card stock lately and doing lots of fun messy stuff with the background.  For this layout I wanted to show how versatile the Dip Dye Tags are and I've used them as a background photo matting element.



Firstly I texture pasted the background with the cute Moroccan Tiles stencil (yes, the page is actually white!)


I loved the 'ombre' effect the dip dye tags have so I echoed it in various different elements on the layout, the background being one of them.


I then added all my embellishments, which include the super cute sequin butterflies, wood veneer word and heart, a journal spot from a previous 'Just Add Paper' kit, a paper doily, some resin glitter dots, enamel dots and map markers and arrows, resin bird and a wood veneer circle.


Loved adding the arrows and dots to suit my 'ombre' theme!


These days I always tend to finish off my layouts with a splatter of ink/paint/posca pen....whatever takes my fancy!

I've also included a pic of another quick layout showing how I've used fringed and dip dye tags as a back ground.




This was such a quick and simple layout, that was finished off with flair buttons, puffy alphabets stickers, a wood veneer heart, a paper doilycopper washi tape (my fave!!), enamel dots/arrows and map markers, a peg from the wrapping of a JAP kit (yes, I use everything!), a floral bloom and resin flowers. Just click on the words here and they will take you straight to the D-lish shop, so you can grab all these wonderful goodies too! 

I really hope you enjoyed these layouts as much as I did making it and I'd love to hear how it's inspired you to use these lovely tags on your layouts.

Thanks for reading.
Have a fabulous day!!




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout Nicole! Love how you've created the background and used these gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete