Saturday, October 22, 2016

"Birthday Cupcakes" by Charmane Koch


Hello Everyone! Happy Saturday!

Today I am sharing with you a layout I created of my youngest daughter Ryarne with her two friends celebrating Ruby's birthday {who is her BFF}... They had a wonderful day and to end it off they had a cupcake each...


As you can see I have used a mix of different D-lish Scraps embellishments on my layout!
Including my staple embellishments - Paper Roses & Paper Doilies!


And of course a birthday layout is a great excuse to use the fabulous Raw Wood Veneer Birthday word!  I have teamed it up with the fabulous Puffy Alphabets Stickers...


You will notice in a lot of my layouts that I like to add small clusters to my layout - layering a mix of embellishments to add interest and balance the page...


Anyway, I hope you all have the chance to have a scrap and create using YOUR D-lish goodies!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Thanks for popping by to get a closeup!



XO Charm

3 comments:

  1. Your layout is so bright and happy .... and beautiful too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charm.....do you ever get it wrong? Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful Charm. Very pretty, love the doily cluster in the top corner too.

    ReplyDelete