Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Spring - Emma Zappone

Happy hump day everyone!!
Firstly I want to say a big thank you to all of you that have followed and supported me here at D-lish over the last 12months.
It has been an amazing experience and I'm sad to say goodbye.
But before I truly say my farewell I'm going to share my last layouts over the next 3days.
So firstly, my first 😝 
It was inspired by this months cyber crop over at the scrap suite, it is a challenge set by Michelle. 


Now I don't use a lot of flowers normally but lately I have been enjoying the use of them on my pages. But to use 5 different ones was the challenge! 


Spring has sprung (except for all the rain and freezing weather we still are experiencing in Adelaide) and that means flowers blooming everywhere.
It's one of my fave seasons, and so being inspired by the flower challenge and a spring flower photo, my layout came together.
It was a rather quick layout with minimal layering.
 

But using a few different types of D-lish flowers (Amanda has lots in store) my page started to bloom.
I'm in love with the resin flowers so much at the moment I use them a bit like enamel dots. And I played with the stamens, tucking them up and under the flowers.


A flair and some flicks of paint the page came together easy.
I can't say it's a real fave of mine, but I'm glad I challenged myself and went floral.
I hope your Wednesday treats you well, and I'll be back tomorrow with my second to last share.
Till then, Em. Xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment