Thursday, September 8, 2016

Photo Booth Testers, by Amanda H.

Last hello for the month.....although I am sure to see you around at the Scrap Suite - Have you joined us? Great challenges every month to play along with.

But anyway, onto my last page for September....

I created the background colour by mixing Colour Blast Shimmer Dust (Peacock) into Prima Crackle Medium and applying to the white cardstock. Added some patterned paper to the back, some doodling and SILVER FOIL washi tape and then I was ready to embellish.
 
 
Take a look at some close ups now....

Don't forget to use those lovely pieces of twine to layouts! (you will find them wrapped around your Just Add Paper kits)



 
 
Follow these links to find the D-lish Scraps goodies in store:
Coloured Paper Doily > HERE (I used black)
Sequin Bows > HERE
Resin flowers > HERE
Medium Paper Roses > HERE
Forget-Me-Not Flowers > HERE
Basic Journal-It Spots > HERE
 
 
Thanks for looking,
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment