Friday, September 9, 2016

Father's Day....by Sonia

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for popping in to see my creations.

Today I created a 8.5x11 page using a bit of a monochromatic colour scheme. I love doing this - using shades of a particular colour.



I used a background that is quite busy so I kept the papers to a minimum and really highlighted the embellishments in shades of green.

Did you notice I ran out of the letter 'a' in my title?! Yep. Got a little creative with that one :)


I added the gorgeous D-Lish Scraps stranded sequins on the top and bottom of the layout, securing the ends with staples. 

D-Lish Scraps goodies I used:
- Silver punchinella
- Polka dot bitty bag

I'll be back tomorrow for another share. Happy scrapping!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sonua. I love lime green and it is definitely striking in your layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita. It's definitely one of my favourite colours.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Anita. It's definitely one of my favourite colours.

      Delete