Thursday, September 29, 2016

Embrace - Emma Zappone

Well it's a cold, windy, and very wet day here in Adelaide today! 
Bring on Summer I say. 
Hope your day is looking a little better then here 😉 
Today I'm sharing my second to last with you all.
And it's inspired by something I'm trying to do with me, a change of thinking I guess.
I recently went and viewed the documentary 'Embrace' with some girl friends. We had a great time together, but the message about body image and woman was a strong one.


I have never had a perfect body and I need to remember there is only one me! And I am loved for being me. Not to judge or be judged. And I need to love ME! 
Anyway back to my scrap booking, as you can see I was inspired by the movie as well as our group selfie.
I used my fave colours for it and found lots of inspiring quotations to place around my pics. I used a lot of the embellishments from the latest D-lish kit as it had the perfect colouring.


 
We make pretty things, we need to remember we are our own unique pretty too. As the quote on my page says, 'just be your beautiful self'.


I hope you all can embrace the gorgeous creatures you are. It's a work in progress for me.
I'll catch you all tomorrow with my final share for D-lish.
Em. Xx
 
 
D-lish products used:

JAP Kit
Flair Buttons



1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty, Emma. Sad that some people can't see through the outer to the inner...everyone is unique and has something special to offer the world, and that has nothing to do with having "the perfect" body. I sure don't! :)

    ReplyDelete