Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Dance moves, by Amanda H

Hello D-lish Fans,

WOWSERS... it's September, that means a slippery slope to Christmas in my mind!

Glad to be here today to share you my first page for September, and it's a bright fun one!


The main feature of this page are the wood veneer triangles I had from a previous Just Add Paper Kit. Do you have yours? We would love to see how you used them!
Well.... I glued these down and then had fun painting and splattering all around them with Colour Blast Shimmer dusts.
 
Once it was all dry, I could add my finishing touches of D-lish embellishments (as well as some small stickers from my stash)





 
The D-lish embellishments used on this page, can be found in store by clicking the following links:
Resin birds > HERE
Resin flowers > HERE (cheapest and best finisher ever!
Paper flowers > HERE
D-lish enamel dots > HERE
Sequin bows > HERE (do you have one in every colour???)


Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Loving those dance moves Amanda 😊
    Gorgeous and such a fresh page too.

    ReplyDelete