Sunday, September 11, 2016

Cards...by Sonia

Hi everyone,

Thank you for joining me for my last share for the month and the last as part of the current D-Lish Scraps design team.

I would like to thank Amanda for giving me the opportunity to flex my creative muscles. She has been generous and understanding all the way through. It has been a pleasure to be on her team.

My final share are two cards - one feminine and one masculine. My daughter reminded me that there were very few masculine cards in my stash so I took on the challenge.


The first card is inspired by the current D-Lish Scraps inspiration board.


I love the clean lines of this card with pops of bright pink. Lots of options in the D-Lish Scraps store for bright pink! I painted a Corbett Creation veneer bow to match the other embellishments. I also added a cardfetti piece as my sentiment.

Goodies I used:
- Resin bird
- Resin diamond
- Layered feather
- Skinny washi tape
- Journal spot (featured in a previous JAP kit)


I used a Kraft base and embellishments for the masculine card. A simple but effective card, I think. 

D-Lish Scraps goodies I used:
- Kraft chevron bag


Thank you again for all your support and lovely comments.

Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment