Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Tags...by Sonia

Hi everyone.

Today I'm sharing a couple of jumbo tags that I made. I love making tags in lieu of cards - to add to wine bottles or a box of chocolates.

The first tag is very bright indeed!


I layered some papers and then added D-Lish Scraps cardfetti for my sentiment.
The tassel I thought was perfect to tie through the twine at the top.
Then I completed it with a flair button and a floral :)

The second tag was inspired by last month's JAP kit.


The cluster in the kit was devine - a scalloped circle with a butterfly, staples and a phrase that said "A Great Day!". I added "Have" above it with letter stickers to make a lovely sentiment.

Other D-Lish Scrap goodies I included:
- D-Lish enamel dots and shapes
- Lace pearl floral (from JAP kit)
- Twine (from JAP kit)

I wrapped the doily around the tag. I then added "To" and "From" stickers letters to the back.


I'll be back tomorrow for my final share for the month.

I hope you found some inspiration to get crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment