Thursday, August 25, 2016

Happy Birthday to You | Krisy Podolak

Hi Lovelies,  Another month is almost over so that means it's my turn again on the blog.  With it being birthday month it is only fitting I share a birthday layout.  This layout was inspired by Mandy's June Cybercrop challenge sketch.
And here is my take on it...
This photo was taken at my friends birthday dinner a few years ago.  It was a big milestone birthday so it was a special dinner plus it was my first dinner out alone as a mother of two children before we announced number three was on the way. The photo is fairly dark so I picked a patterned paper that was light but had a bit of dark in it so that it tied into the colour scheme. I used a paper doily to matte my photo. I added a line of gold washi and some gold punchinella down behind the photo to make it look a bit like a present.  Then I added some of my favourite wax blossom flowers, some burlap leaves and a sequin bow.  


I then added some cardfetti around the page (trending tiny word stickers again) and a flair button from the past "Fruit Tingle" Just Add Paper Kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment