Tuesday, August 9, 2016

A Crafty Life....by Sonia

Hello everyone!

Thank you for popping by to see my creations for this month.

This month's inspiration board is very me :) Geometrics, yellows, blues, grey and white. 
Yup, swoon.

I took inspiration from the sketch and cut out triangles from different papers and different sizes.

I also added a bit of hand stitching, inspired by the amazing Amanda, owner of D-Lish Scraps. I know that she loves a good session of hand stitching but of course we don't always have the time for it!


sequin bow is always handy when you want to add a little bling.

Other D-Lish Scraps goodies I've used:
- Enamel frame


Hope you join in on the challenge this month. It's a beauty - as always!


See you tomorrow with another share. Happy scrapping :)


1 comment: