Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sweet... by Michelle

Hi Everyone, Michelle back today with my second and last share for this month. 

Todays layout was inspired by this challenge set by Sue, for the June Cybercrop
I liked the circles idea of the challenge, and knew I'd be able to find a speech bubble somewhere. I've used another photo of younger Leila, and pretty papers from the Hello Lovely collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. They're so pretty, and they co-ordinate so well with the yumminess within the D-lish Scraps store.

Leila has been a lover of creativity from a very early age. With 2 creative parents it was bound to happen. The photo I've chosen is on one of the very first times she actually sat still long enough to draw/scribble a few tiny lines on some paper, while mummy was crafting. 

I love that chubby little face!


For the Main cluster Ive grouped together a mini doily and journal it circle, tucked behind the photo and paper stack, a pink sequin bow, foil Flair button, a mix of paper flowers (Pastel petals, Forget Me Nots, Carnations and Cherry Blossoms) and a sprinkling of enamel shapes

At the top I've created a mini cluster with a few more enamel shapes, a Journal It ticket, paper flower and Cocoa Vanilla Studio Veneer..

Then along the bottom of the page I've made another mini cluster with some more enamel shapes and a pastel petal flower, along with more Cocoa Vanilla Studio die cut shapes and the Title.


Thats all from me this month. Thanks so much for joining me
Until next time, Happy Scrapping x





No comments:

Post a Comment