Monday, July 11, 2016

One and Only....by Sonia

Hi everyone!

I'm back with my final share for this month.

This one started because I don't like wasting gorgeous paint!

I began creating a small canvas for my daughter's room. But of course, once I set up my art space, my daughter wanted to paint too :) So after muscling me out of the way, I saw that at the end of each day she'd have a bit of paint left over. So I grabbed some white cardstock and smooshed the paint on (yes, I'm sure smoosh is a technical term). 


I then layered a variety of Journal It's beneath the photo. I've done this many times and I love the look of layering Journal It's.

Other D-Lish Scraps goodies I used:

Thank you for popping in. I hope you found some inspiration in my shares this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment