Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My Darling Girls | Krisy Podolak

Hi Lovelies, I'm back for my third and final share for this month.  Today I've gone a little old school.  Well, for me it is a little old school.  The only mixed media I used was a bit of ink splatter at the end.

The papers I used for this layout are from the Crate Paper "Confetti" range.  I had such a hard time getting my hands on these that I have been hoarding them and not wanting to use them as they are so beautiful but as I was looking through my D-lish stash I was inspired by these After 5 flowers that I just had to get over it and use these beautiful papers.


I kept the embellishment fairly simple as the papers are a bit busy.  So I used a cream and peach After 5 flower from two different packs and teamed them up with some Dusty Attic feather chipboard from the store.  I embossed the feathers twice before stamping the hot embossing powder with a word stamp.  The stamp was dirty (I'm a bit lazy and never clean them) so the colour transferred on to the gold. Oh well.  I then dipped the end of the feathers in some Perfect Pearls for a bit more of a gold touch.  
Next, I added some lace cut hearts from the past Just add Paper kit - Simply Chic and then made my own banners from some gold washi.  I added a paper doily and resin butterfly and that is pretty much it.  I also added some words from the Blue Monochrome Journal Pack.  The colour didn't work so I just cut off the blue border and used the words.  Bang on the tiny word trend.  Lastly, I added some white and gold ink splatter and that's it - a super sweet page for some super sweet little girls.


That's it for me this month...But let me tell you a secret...Next month we are celebrating a birthday! SQUEE!

1 comment:

  1. These are all stunning Krisy, Thank you for inspiring us all. I look forward to celebrating with the team during the next month!

    ReplyDelete