Friday, July 8, 2016

Mother and Daughter pages - The Scrap Suite challenge #4, by Amanda H.

Hi again!

My last share for July! This time my daughter, Olivia and I were really inspired by Sue's circle challenge in The Scrap Suite. Sharing both our pages in this post!



Firstly, here is my page and some close ups:

I created circular elements with a Dusty Attic (Glass Stains) stencil and texture paste,  my favourite stitched stamps from Indigo Blu (which I painted with watercolour paint), and some paper punched, and diecut. My little sticker features for the speech bubble!



 
The awesome D-lish products used on this page, can be found in store via the links below:
 
 
And here is Olivia's page. She is 10 years old and doesn't like sticking things straight, which may or may not drive her Mum slightly crazy!
 

 
D-lish products Olivia used include:
 
 
 
Thanks for looking, HAVE A GREAT MONTH!
 
Amanda
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment