Thursday, July 7, 2016

Mother and Daughter pages - The Scrap Suite challenge # 3, by Amanda H.

Hello again,

Today is Day 2 of my shares and again I have pages for the Scrap Suite challenges, done by myself and one of my daughters.

This time we tackled Mandy's Sketch:



Here is my page and some close-ups:

 Again I used many elements from the Just Add Paper kit, including that gorgeous shiny gold washi tape!. I used patterned paper from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, which I hand-painted the stars using watercolour paint.





I created the page with the following D-lish elements, please click below for the links in store:
 
 
 
 And here is Jessie's page - she is just 8 years old, and kinda likes random painting.....
 

The D-lish goodies Jessie used:
 
 Thanks for looking today,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment