Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Mother and Daughter pages - The Scrap Suite Challenge #1, by Amanda H.

Hi everyone,

My turn to share for the next 3 days. This month, both myself and my daughters have been inspired by the awesome challenges at The Scrap Suite. My 3 daughters love to have a go at the challenges, so I thought I may as well share their pages as well as mine!!!

So today's pages are for Challenge # 1, set by Emma - using White Space.




Firstly, here is my page and some close ups:

 
I create this page with components of the Just Add Paper kit - Sweet and Sassy.
I also used a Dusty Attic stencil with texture paste and a few platters of paint to add some detail to the background.



 
To find some of these products in store, please follow these links below:
 
 
 
And now here is my daughter, Abby's (13 years old)  page:

Abby kept her page simple, and used Paper roses and D-lish Dots.
 
 
 Thanks for looking today!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment