Sunday, July 10, 2016

Brekky Love....by Sonia

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all finding a bit of time to create. I always feel better when I play with paper :)

I'm sharing my first layouts for the month. Because I've changed to a teeny tiny format (8.5"x6" album) some of my creations look a lot like pocket scrapping - which I haven't done until now.

Some of my protectors are divided into smaller 4x6 and 3x4 pockets which I've had some fun with but I still prefer to use the full page layout in the album. 


I found that the D-Lish Scraps goodies lend itself perfectly to decorating the small pockets. 

A bright layout of greens and reds - 'cos avocado and tomatoes are the highlight of these photos! We found a new happy place for Sunday breakfasts.

Goodies I used:
- Paperclip
- Tissue paper
- pieces from Cardfetti




No comments:

Post a Comment