Saturday, June 25, 2016

You are Loved | Krisy Podolak

Hi D-lish Lovelies, 
Krisy here for the next few days to share what I have created this month.  Today's share is using  the June Just Add Paper kit "Sweet and Sassy".  I actually created 2 layouts from this kit, I will share the second one tomorrow.

For this layout I used the Sketch as a starting point and then picked up colours from my photo that worked with some of the embellishments from the kit.  I left out the pink and focused on the blues.
Here is my layout:

To the kit, I  added some Gold Punchinella,  a resin bird and a Cambridge doily.  As you can see, all you need to do to a Just Add Paper kit, is just add one left over scrap piece of paper and you can put together a beautiful layout.  The sketch even comes with it. BONUS!

Here are a few close ups:




If you haven't already, mark the the 1st in your diary as that is release day for the Just Add Paper Kits. I just follow D-lish Scraps on Facebook - they put up teasers during the day and announce when the kits are live on the website.    They don't last very long at all as there are limited numbers so don't miss out on the next one...it's in a few days!

I also have a process video for your viewing please - head over and check it out on POPLEOPOD on YouTube.



No comments:

Post a Comment