Monday, June 6, 2016

Smile, by Amanda H.

WELCOME TO JUNE! BRRRRR,.... winter has announced its arrival, even here in sunny QLD!

Over the next 3 days I will be sharing my pages. I hope you enjoy!

HERE IS DAY 1.....

Hopefully you are all lucky enough to get the Just Add Paper kits!?
Last month's kit had some nestled circles, made of wood veneer (THANK YOU Corbett Creations!) These circles were the inspiration for my page.
Firstly, I glue them to white cardstock and then painted with gesso. Have you ever painted wood veneer? Easy as!
I then added some texture paste through the Dusty Attic Criss Cross Stencil. It was super cool when I realised the texture would even stick to the circles!
I then simply used watercolours to add the turquoise and yellow to my page, painting in and around the circles. I love the effect!
 
 CLOSE UPS:


 
I had some small grey chipboard elements and some patterned paper that I added from my stash, but as you can see from my close ups, most of the super embellishments come from D-lish!!!!
 
Perfect finishers every time, click below to find them in store!

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Love this. So much texture and detail with little pops of colour. Such a great layout. Thanks for sharing.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete