Sunday, June 26, 2016

LOVE | Krisy Podolak

As promised yesterday, I am sharing my second layout that I created using the Just Add Paper Kit "Sweet and Sassy".  


 For this layout I kept with the moodboards colours and created a mixed media background that I then stamped grids randomly over and cross stitched a hot pink title.  I then used the gold washi to create a banner on the string that tied the kit together.  This whole layout was created from the kit.  The only extra things I added was a Charms Creations Circle and some gold sequins.

I love this layout.  The colours are perfect toghether.  If you missed out on the kit you may be able to pick up some of the Kit bits in the D-lish store.

There is also a process video up on POPLEOPOD on YouTube if you would like to create something like this of your own.

Here are a few more close ups: 






No comments:

Post a Comment