Thursday, June 9, 2016

Little Foodie....by Sonia

Hi Everyone!

I'm back to share my creations for this month.

I wanted to firstly share the changes I've made recently to my scrapping habits. I've been always little concerned by the amount of space that 12x12 albums take up in my house. I started creating on 8.5x11 layouts to reduce the album size. Now, I've gone a step further. Maybe too far!

This month's layouts are on 6x8 pages. Here's a visual comparison of albums.


Definitely needs a little decorating but very happy with the size.

My first creation for my album is this one about my little girl and her talent in the kitchen.

I used a 4x4 photo and quite large lettering for the title. And still plenty of room for embellishments which I was very happy with.

I used oranges and blue stripes in my layout to match the apron she is wearing.


The D-Lish Scraps goodies I used:
- elements of the monochrome journal packs

Be back tomorrow for another share from me!

Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment