Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Dream, by Amanda H.

Hi again,

Welcome to my Day 2 share for June.

 

I started with white cardstock again, and added many layers to the background before I was happy. I started with Tim Holtz Distress stains in blues and greens. I then did a white wash of gesso over it. I then added some texture paste through the Dusty Attic Glass Stains Stencil. Then a layer of blue water colours (applied with a piece of plastic). Then some platters and doodling around the edges. Phew!

You can see that I used many elements of the last month's Tranquil Pools Just Add Paper Kit to this page.


CLOSE UPS:
 


Beautiful clusters of D-lish goodies on either side of the photo.
 
Click on the links below to find some of these treasures to finish your pages:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment