Monday, May 9, 2016

You & Me....by Sonia

Hi everyone!

I'm excited to be back again with my DT shares for this month.

I love going monochrome with my layouts. I loved how this one turned out - especially with the divine wood veneer!


Firstly, I sprayed the heart lace overlay with turquoise ink and then used it as layering behind my photo. I also used the same spray ink on the Corbett Creations wood veneer which became my title. I like how the same ink gave a different look on paper and the veneer. 

I'm a big fan of the D-Lish Scraps minifetti and cardfetti Journal It's. They are so versatile. I use them for layering, as little phrases on layouts and of course, sentiments on cards. Here, I loved the 'Just Relax' phrase 'cos we're looking pretty relaxed, wouldn't you say?!


Other D-Lish Goodies I used:
- Muslin

Thank you for popping to see my creations. Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment