Friday, May 6, 2016

You & Me, by Amanda H

Hi D-lish fans!

HAPPY MAY! The year is flying by!

I am looking forward to my 3 page shares over the next 3 days!

Here is Page 1:

A page for my husband and I... this week we celebrated 21 years since our first date - that's a long time!
 
I cracked open last month's 'Just Add Paper' Kit for this page, using as many of the beautiful co-ordinating bits of the kit that I could. I just added paper from Cocoa Vanilla Studio and some grey cardstock - easy!

I used the Wood veneer word for the title: to get this effect, I inked and the silver embossed it.




Last month's kit had the heart lace overlay. You can see that I inked it grey and then layered another patterned paper behind it. I really love how this turned out.
 
 
If like any of the D-lish Scraps lovelies on this page, please follow the links below, to find these products or similar in store.
 
Just Add Paper Kits --> HERE
Past Kits & Bits --> HERE
Heart Lace Overlay --> HERE
D-lish Flair Buttons --> HERE
D-lish Journal-Its --> HERE
Sequin Bows --> HERE
Paper Roses --> HERE
Resin flowers --> HERE
Paper doilies --> HERE
Wood veneer words --> HERE
 
 
Thanks for looking today!
 
Amanda Hartmann
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment