Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wish Came True | Krisy Podolak

Hi Lovelies, It's me Krisy and I'm back for the next few days to share some things I've been working on.  This month has seen me trying to use up things from my stash that I have been saving for "special" layouts.  Some things I have been saving for 10 years!  So, pretty much every layout has something on it that I'll never be able to get again but it does mean that I am starting to move things in my Scrap Room and will be able to add more come the Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo in a few weeks time.  But lets get on with it.

My first share is this layout.  I was inspired by the frame.  I've been looking for ideas for my Expo display and came across an idea to use the frames on their side as an embellishment rather than to actually frame something.  I really like it.  You will see this pop up a few more times over the next month or so on my blog so make sure you check it out.  What do you think?



The frame, wish title and Dusty Attic feathers are from the D-lish store.  I have just embossed them a few times with Glossy Black embossing powder.  Girl Grunge style is a style I am really loving at the moment and it gives me the opportunity to get a little messy - which I love.  I added heaps of texture - inks, stamping, cardboard, torn tissue paper as well as some hessian, punchinella and sequins.




I have a process video this month that has a bit of an added extra.  My daughter scrapped her first layout and copied my process but made a very different layout to mine.  So, it just shows you can take someone else's basic idea and turn it into something very different.  Here is the link.  Do let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment