Thursday, May 26, 2016

Love Every Minute | Krisy Podolak

I told you yesterday that I've rediscovered my stash and this layout it all about that.  The paper I have had in my stash FOREVER.  I think I just thought it was too pretty to just cut up.  So I decided to add some texture and some layers and create another Girly Grunge layout.

I had another go at my Disney Princess challenge from the Scrap Suite last month for this one and Scrapped a photo of my daughter in her Elsa dress.  I wanted to make the layout feminine but not girly if that makes sense.  So, chose to make the focus the dress rather than the movie.  To do this I incorporated old dress patterns into the layout along with some chipboard dress mannequins, the dress postage stamp from the D-lish store.  I also used another frame in a similar fashion to the one I did yesterday and used it as an embellishment rather than a frame - this one is a resin one.  They are so cute.  I teamed it up with a little brass pair of sissors from my stash because every dress maker I know has an awesome pair of scissors.




To add extra textures and layers to the layout I used punchinella, book pages and old pieces of brown paper behind my photo.  To add a bit more of a girly touch I finished it all off with a sequin bow.



There is a process video that goes along with this layout so head over to YouTube and have a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment