I had another go at my Disney Princess challenge from the Scrap Suite last month for this one and Scrapped a photo of my daughter in her Elsa dress. I wanted to make the layout feminine but not girly if that makes sense. So, chose to make the focus the dress rather than the movie. To do this I incorporated old dress patterns into the layout along with some chipboard dress mannequins, the dress postage stamp from the D-lish store. I also used another frame in a similar fashion to the one I did yesterday and used it as an embellishment rather than a frame - this one is a resin one. They are so cute. I teamed it up with a little brass pair of sissors from my stash because every dress maker I know has an awesome pair of scissors.
To add extra textures and layers to the layout I used punchinella, book pages and old pieces of brown paper behind my photo. To add a bit more of a girly touch I finished it all off with a sequin bow.
There is a process video that goes along with this layout so head over to YouTube and have a look.