Saturday, May 7, 2016

DIY Designer, by Amanda H

Hello again!

Here is my second page to share for May!

 
I played with my new pearlescent watercolour paints to create this background. Hard to see in the photograph of the layout, but in real life, there is a definite shimmer to the paint, which is cool. I hand doodled the page border and used my Scrap Fx stamp to add the black details to the page.
 
I found Strands of Sequins in store this month - cool colours and amazing value. I used these to run across the centre of the layout and built up the other embellishments around that and the photos.
 




I also used the watercolours to paint the Journal It as well.

 
 
If you like any of the D-lish embellishments used in this page, you can find them in store, by following the links below. Have fun shopping!
 
Sequins - Stranded --> HERE
Journal Its --> HERE
Paper Roses --> HERE (I used medium and small sized roses)
Paper Carnations --> HERE
D-lish Flair Buttons --> HERE
Sequin Bows --> HERE
Scrap FX stamp --> HERE
Heart Jewelled Cabochons --> HERE
Printed Veneer Butterflies --> HERE
 
Thanks for looking today!
 
Amanda
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment