Sunday, May 8, 2016

Colour my World, by Amanda H.

Hello again,

My last share for May! And it's a bright one!

Again I was inspired to use the Sequin Strands found in store....

Here it is.....



I used Watercolour paints to create the background, choosing 5 paint colours that matched the 5 strands of Sequins I had. I used doodling and stitching to finish the sunburst lines, as well as gluing the sequin strands along some of the lines. I layered a doily behind the photo and went to town finding beautifully colour coordinated D-lish embellishments to finish it off!





A Charms Creations Bright Emoji made it onto the page too, just because the colour was too perfect!






 
If you like any of the D-lish embellishments used in this layout, you will find the links in store below.... Go and get shopping!
 
Sequin Strands --> HERE
Paper Roses --> HERE
Wood veneer hearts --> HERE
D-lish Flair Buttons --> HERE
Resin Flowers --> HERE
Resin birds --> HERE
Paper Doilies --> HERE
Rainbow Paper clips --> HERE
D-lish Enamel Dots --> HERE
 
 
Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of May,
and I can't wait to see all your creations up at The Scrap Suite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment