Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Cards....by Sonia

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a some cards I made with D-Lish Scraps goodies. There are so many beautiful D-Lish Scraps embellies to use. 

I tried something different on every card.

The first card uses a divine Dusty Attic stencil. I wanted the mixed media component to be subtle so I used modelling paste on white cardstock as a subtle background.

Other gorgeous D-Lish Scraps goodies include: a wild rose, twine, resin bow, D-Lish flair, Journal It's, Cardfetti, D-Lish dots and a printed tag.


The next card is simple but I think really effective with the big Corbett Creations wood veneer on it. Again, I was looking for a subtle background so I chose a faded background patterned paper. Other goodies include: resin bird, doily, cardfetti and resin bow.


My final card is a little different again.

I used one of the plastic bags that my cardfetti pack came in and added some glitter and wood veneer stars. I sealed it and then stapled it to my card. A bit of a spin on the shaker cards that are all the rage at the moment. I then added more wood veneer stars and finally a couple of Journal It's as sentiments.


Thank you so much for popping in to see my creations. Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment