Friday, April 8, 2016

Wish, by Amanda H

Today, it is my last official share for the month......

BUT.... unofficially I have a HEAP of pages to share from the retreat I went on last weekend. Of course D-lish found its way onto most pages, so I am hoping that I have time to blog some of the pages to share with you all! Stay tuned....

So Page 3. for April, is WISH....

I love the little packs of tissue paper that sometimes come in the monthly Just Add Paper Kits! To create this background, I used Mod Podge to stick the tissue paper to the back. I crinkled the tissue paper for a textured look. I also sprinkled glitter and sequins on before it dried; just because I could!
 
Used some of the new Washi Tape and Punchinella, before finishing with a few embellishments.

I even used the tissue paper to cover a wood veneer heart! Too easy - I'll be doing that again!


 
Some of the amazing things you see on this page, can be found on the D-lish website below:
 
 
Thanks for looking... (and check back later for maybe more!!!!)
 
Amanda
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment