Saturday, April 9, 2016

A Creative Life...By Sonia

Hello there scrappers!

I'm happy to share my layouts for this month :)

I set myself a challenge. There was a small container sitting on my craft table that contained small scraps of patterned paper. I was to use only what was in that box! And of course, I then added my D-Lish Scraps embellishments.


This is what I came up with.

This layout is a salute to the many creative people that I've had the privileged of meeting in the last couple of years.


I cut a dip dye tag in half and placed them above and below the photo because I didn't want to hide the 'Amazing' watercolour word.

Other amazing D-Lish Scraps goodies I used:

Be back tomorrow for another share. It'll have you in 'stitches' (just a teaser for you!)




1 comment:

  1. awww.... fabulous layout.... love this pic of us...

    ReplyDelete