Friday, March 11, 2016

Scrap Happy...by Sonia

Hi everyone.

I'm back for my final share for the month.

This was fun to create. Lots of bright colours and a really great memory - with fellow D-Lish Scraps DT member Sandra.


I love creating clusters with D-Lish Scraps goodies. Lots of choice and colours. In this case, I chose pinks and golds for impact.

This cluster is created with a gold doily, stamens, printed veneer butterfly, sequin bow and enamel dots.


The other cluster is created with a gold doily, stamens, enamel dots, jewelled cabochon, a flair button and florals

I also tucked in a Journal It underneath the cluster.


Thank you for popping in to see my layouts for this month.

I hope you are inspired to make some creations of your own with awesome D-Lish Scraps goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout. Love the gold foil doily. Honoured you scrapped me :)

    ReplyDelete