Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Lovely Smile...By Sonia

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying some scrappy time because it's good for you :)

This month I set myself a little challenge - to think outside the box with my supplies. 

This is what I came up with.


I was inspired by the colours of this month's mood board. I hope you get a chance to join in on the challenge because the colours are simply gorgeous.


I cut a Silhouette cut file and layered different coloured muslin underneath it so the muslin was peeking through. It turned out as I had imagined (which doesn't happen all the time!) and I love it.


My other obsession is the dip dye tags that are so versatile. I use it for both journaling or as a base for embellishment. And the colours are just lovely.


Other embellies I used:
- star paper clip

Thanks for popping in.

I'll be back tomorrow with another share.

No comments:

Post a Comment