Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Love you to the moon and back, by Amanda H

My last share for MARCH...... And this just may be my favourite for the month!


I found an old piece of patterned paper and stuck some key DUSTY ATTIC chipboard shapes to the paper, and then painted over with gesso and then texture paste through a heart stencil. I used some inks, paints and sprays to colour different parts of the chipboard on the page.

This DUSTY ATTIC word title, (inked and dimensional magic'd), was a perfect addition to the page.

And I was thrilled with how this DUSTY ATTIC Indian arrow/feather turned out!

 
Paper flowers (link HERE), are always a welcome addition to a page!
 
Along with:
Enamel shapes --> HERE
Resin flowers -- > HERE
D-lish Flairs --> HERE
Wooden buttons --> HERE
 

Oh my pretty girls!!!!!!!
 
 
Thanks for looking and see you around!
 
Amanda
 


No comments:

Post a Comment