Saturday, March 26, 2016

Little #dude | Krisy Podolak

Hi D-lish Lovlies.  
I'm back today with my last share for this month. Being on the D-lish Design team is so great.  Each month we get to stock up on goodies from the store and to be honest our allowance is so generous that I have accumulated a big box of extra bits.   This layout was created using the Hello Handsome Just Add Paper Kit back from January.  I grabbed it knowing I wanted to scrap some photos of my son but it just sat on my desk.  I looked at it every time I sat down but that's all I did.
It was time to open it up and get something on paper.  The background newspaper print is from a boy paper pad I added to my collection back in January too but I have been "saving" it.  No more.  I cracked the spine - tore out my first page and it turned out pretty good.


My son loves these mail boy style hats so it fit with the background papers really well.  The colours of his blue striped jersey went really well with the Just add Paper kit.  Every thing you need is in the kit.  The only thing I changed out was the flair button.  I added one that was in my collection of randoms.  I added a smear of black acrylic paint to the background to make the photo "POP" off the busyness of the patterned paper.


There is a process video that is up on the Popleopod YouTube channel so make sure you check it out and subscribe to see more process videos like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment