Monday, March 7, 2016

Big Sister, by Amanda H.

Hello again D-lish Scrap fans!

Here is my share for today......


To create the background of this layout, used one of the NEW paper Doilys (found HERE), and I use Tim Holtz Distress Stains and Dylusion Spray Mists, to create a negative of the doily for the background. I also have a cool red coloured doily to use later!
 
 
 
I used more tissue paper in this layout, crumpled in strips amongst the clusters. Tissue paper is a common addition in Just Add Paper kits.
 
You can also see:
Punchinella --> HERE
Resin Spotty Buttons --> HERE
Felt Polka dot Bow --> HERE
Paper roses --> HERE
Forget-me-not flowers --> HERE
D-lish Flairs --> HERE
 

Journal-its and Cardfetti are perfect fillers for pages --> HERE
Some Dusty Attic HIM & HER chipboard --> HERE
 
 
We would love to see the different ways you use our doilies!
 
 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment