Saturday, February 6, 2016

You've got a friend in me, by Amanda H

Welcome to February everyone....

I am currently touring Florida for work... sounds glamorous and I know I will be working hard with a bit of fun, but definitely no scrapbooking... just hoping I can find a Michaels shop to visit!

Today I am sharing my first page for February... It was my page I designed as Guest Designer for the CSI challenge blog at the end of January.

Have you seen CSI?




Here is my page and some close ups:

 
I used a triangle template to hand draw the triangles, then used paints and stamps and splatters to add some layers to the background design. I love that I can still combine some of this messy background work, with my love of patterned papers, as I have in this layout.
 
In the closeups, you can see how I have combined D-lish Scraps embellishments in the different clusters.

Paper flowers including Carnations and Roses ->> found HERE.
Mini resin starts - >> found HERE.
Print Veneer butterflies->> found HERE.
D-lish Enamel shapes - >> found HERE.
 


More roses and Enamel shapes (perfect finishers!)
And a cute deer flair from a previous JAP kit, but all other flairs - >> found HERE.
 

Great challenge, happy to share it today~!
Thanks for looking.
 
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment