Wednesday, February 3, 2016

You Make Me Happy.. by Michelle

Hi Scrappy Friends!! 
Michelle back today, and I've bought a page load of pink with me!!

Like yesterday I wanted to try something different and challenge myself to step out of my comfort zone. So for this layout, I decided to use no white cardstock and no favourite big doily

I chose some photos of Leila being all cutesy at the supermarket checkout, she loves making faces in the mirrors! Ive teamed them with some pattern papers from a past Dear Lizzy collection, and scattered clusters of D-lish goodies around the page

You can see I did sneak in a couple of mini doilies from the D-lish store, couldn't help myself!

Heres some close ups of the D-lish clusters..


I've used some glitter paste on the Memory maze chipboard word to add some extra sparkle to the journal card, and layered in a minifetti strip to the bottom

Embellishments Ive chosen for this page include Paper flowers, Dusty Attic Page Pebbles, resin flowers, Journal It's, Minifetti, D-lish Enamel shapes, star Punchinella, D-lish Flair, and a glitter heart which is sadly no longer stocked

Thats all from me today, sharing my last layout for the month right here tomorrow morning 

Thanks again for stopping by 
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x



No comments:

Post a Comment