Monday, February 8, 2016

The Sweet Life, by Amanda H.

Hi again!

Here is my last page for February! And this time I went with GOLD! I have always loved gold, and now that it is so on trend, there are so many products we can use to achieve that gold brilliance!


Here is my page and some close ups:

I created the background with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in gold, through a heart template. I also painted and splattered it around. I also used textured paste through a heart template for the white backboard to the layout.
 
The main details is the side clustering of hearts and flowers. Loads of D-lish goodies to be seen......
 

 

You will see:
Jewel Heart Cabochons ->> HERE.
Flair from a Flair Lucky Dip bag ->> HERE.
Gold Sequin bow ->> HERE.
Resin butterflies ->> HERE.
Resin flowers ->> HERE.
The glitter hearts are from a Freckled Fawn set, sadly now out of stock!
Paper flowers ->> HERE.
 
 
 
HAVE A GREAT MONTH!
 
Thanks for looking,
Amanda
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment