Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Special day....by Sonia

Hi everyone!

I'm here to share my design team creations for this month :)

I gave myself a challenge this month with regards to coloured cardstock. I don't use much of it anymore and as I was cleaning my craft space I found these small squares of coloured cardstock.

Really bright and fun with coordinating D-Lish Scraps embellishments.

I'm really happy with it.

The D-Lish Scraps goodies I used:
- Flair button with muslin behind


I also made two very girly cards! Pinks, mints, glitter and gold :)
I loved the monochrome look so I used pinks in the first card and mint in the second card.

The first cards includes the cute enamel shapes available through D-Lish Scraps. 
I actually used two journal cards that come in the Monochrome Journal Packs as part of my background papers.
I added a watercoloured card that was included in a past JAP kit as well as a dip dye tag wrapped in pink raffia.
Other embellies: florals, flair button and minifetti


The final card is all D-Lish scraps except for the glitter flourish!

What I used:
- layered feather in gold
- leaves in white and gold
- heart in resin and glitter


Thanks for popping in.


No comments:

Post a Comment