Thursday, February 25, 2016

{LIVE} | Krisy Podolak

Hi D-lish Lovelies.  
It's time for my few days of shares for February.  As you know it was my turn this month to set one of the cybercrop challenges.  I LOVE moodboards.  All the hard work of choosing colours and themes is done for you. I love Pinterest for moodboard inspiration and this challenge is no different.  The moodboard is straight from there.  (You can see my colour palettes moodboards on pinterest here

I completed two example pieces for the moodboard.  You would have see the first one in the Scrap Suite over on Facebook but if you missed it here it is.


This post is all about the second piece I created.  Well, actually it is the first layout I created but a little vote within the Design Team saw the other layout come out as favourite.

I used the same basic technique of using Impasto Paste as a base and then sprinkling seed beads onto it while it was still wet.  Then I went to town with all the peach, cream, beige, white and pink flowers I could find from the D-lish store that matched.  There are all sorts thrown in material and paper, I simply chose my flowers based on colour.



The chipboard {LIVE} is from Scrap FX and is available in the D-lish store and was a perfect size for this layout.  There is also a my favourite embellishment from the store in there too - a sequin bow.

Here are a few close ups:


So you can see how I went about putting this layout together, I have put a process video on YouTube for your viewing pleasure.  Check out my channel Popleopod.


No comments:

Post a Comment