Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hello Sunday, by Amanda H.

Hi D-lish fans,

Here  is my second page for February, inspired by last months JAP kit....



I used many of the components in this kit to create my page.


 
Perfectly matched embellishments, mean that D-lish Scraps monthly Just Add Paper kits are an easy and essential addition to your stash! Get yours ->>  HERE.
 
Here are some close ups:
 
I layered the film strip, circle stitched banner, smile stick and other JAP elements, with some Wood veneer hearts , Enamel shapes, and Forget-me-not Paper flowers.

 

I also used some of the Journal-its from the kit, but added some Wordfetti as well!

 
 
So grateful for JAP kits, a page just comes together every time I use one!
 
 
Thanks for looking today!
Amanda
 
 










 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: