Saturday, February 20, 2016

December & January Inspiration Board Winners Announced!

I'm playing catch up today, announcing winners for both our December and January Inspiration Board challenges. 
That holiday period whizzed by at lightning speed and before I knew it the release of our January kit was looming. After hitting the ground running I feel like I've been chasing my tail ever since trying to get on top of everything. For those reasons I must apologise for the delay but I guess late is better than never right ;) 

So, lets begin with our December winners from our Fruit Tingle Inspiration Board. 

Congrats to ....


and 


And onto the winners for our January Inspiration Board: Hey Good Lookin'

They are ...


and


A huge congratulations to each and every one of you and also a special thanks to everyone who takes the time to enter our challenges each month. 

Could all the lucky winners please either send me a private message via our D-lish Scraps facebook page or email me dlishscraps@gmail.com to claim your vouchers/prizes. 

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment