Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Time flies, by Amanda H

Hi everyone!



Welcome to the NEW YEAR! Can't wait to a 2016 filled with loads of creation and inspiration!

Here is my first share for the year!

 
This page was created as Guest Detective for the awesome challenge blog - CSI!
 
 
I used gesso, then watery black paint to create the background. I also added stamping with my Stampin it Up clock and cog stamps, and Kaiser background stamps.
 
 
Here are some close ups so you can see some of the fabulous D-lish embellishments I used as the "evidence" to finish the page.
 



 
I loved using the Green Tara Cherry Blossoms as the key flowers on this layout!
Find them >>> HERE.
 
The colour tones of the wooden butterfly was perfect! Find them >>> HERE.
 
A metal clock charm was a perfect piece of evidence to meet the challenge criteria!
Find them >>> HERE.
 
I had fun shaping the black metal wire into a heart shape. Get wire >>> HERE.
 
Wooden flower buttons are versatile. Find them >>> HERE.
 
I used a variety of chipboard, coloured to match the layout, but my favourites at the moment are the Word discs, by Dusty Attic. The full range of words and titles >>> HERE.
 

Thanks for looking today!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment