Friday, January 8, 2016

Smile, by Amanda H

LAST share for me for January....


Here is my page:

My focus was on using the Simple Stories stickers, on the white background, with some water-washed watercolour paints. I always like to keep things simple when I am going to showcase my D-lish embellishments!
 
 
Here are some close ups:
 
I used Dusty Attic chipboard word, which I inked and embossed. Find the full range >>> HERE.
 
Paper roses are an "always" favourite for me, find them >>> HERE.
 
I used more of the Pink Fresh puffy stickers, find your pack >>> HERE.

 
Hand dyed muslin always provides layers and subtlety to a layout. Find it >>> HERE.
 
Forget-me-nots flowers, (HERE); Resin flowers (HERE) and Enamel dots and shapes (HERE) are perfect in embellishment clusters.

 
Punchinella is perfect layered behind photos, get yours >>> HERE.
 
More stickers, flowers, enamel dots and of course a D-lish flair (HERE)!
 
 
Thanks everyone! See you in February!
 
Amanda
 
 

1 comment: