Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Shine | Sue Plumb

Hi again everyone! It's Sue here with you for my final share this month. 
This time I am sharing a layout featuring a photo of my gorgeous girl taken on the night of her school Christmas concert. In keeping with the subject theme, I opted to use nice, bright colours and a simple approach to the design.


I formed this cluster using a gold foil doily; Journal Its journal spot and flair button from a recent Just Add Paper kit; and a Freckled Fawn arrow paper clip. You can also see a wood veneer heart that I brushed lightly with some glimmermist and a D-lish Dots enamel dot.


There is no doubt I love a bit of bling, so this wood veneer title (also from a previous JAP kit) got a bit of the sparkle treatment in the form of glitter. The wood veneer pinwheel was coloured using a Dylusions ink spray and then topped with a D-lish Dot. (I love how versatile wood veneer is - 3 different pieces on this layout altered in 3 different ways!) I mounted the title on a gorgeous dip dye tag, which I tied with a bit of cotton twine.


For my final small cluster, I added some more pink washi tape, a Journal Its journal strip and one of my all-time favourite sequin bows. Then I splattered a little of the yellow Dylusions spray around my layout to finish.


Thanks for popping in today so I could share this with you. It was nice to end my shares this month on such a bright, happy piece! Don't forget if you have some scrappy time of your own to spare, that the Inspiration Board Challenge runs until the end of the month, and there are 4 new Cyber Crop challenges open in the Scrap Suite! You could even win yourself a D-lishous prize! 
Til next month, happy scrapping! X

No comments:

Post a Comment