Saturday, January 9, 2016

Presents money can't buy...by Sonia

Happy new year to you all!

This is my first share for 2016 and it doesn't have a photo :)

And believe it or not it's a Christmas layout!

I'm not big on themed papers so this is a fairly 'typical' Christmas layout - not following traditional colours or themed embellies.


Our kids gave us some lovely pictures and wrote some beautiful cards for Christmas morning. They had spent so much time on these, we knew it meant a lot to them. I thought I would return the gesture by recording the event and saving the mementos.

I created a pocket and added gold stitching to secure it. Then away I went with embellishing.


I added gold, yellow and white to my large cluster. D-Lish Scraps goodies include:
- Tag
- Layered feather
- Glitter chipboard heart


I hope you enjoyed something a little different and inspired you to try it out yourself. I'll be back tomorrow for another share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment