Sunday, January 10, 2016

Guest Detective for CSI challenge blog


I recently created a page as a Guest Detective for the very fun challenge blog CSI.  

I decided to make a page about my word for 2016 - INNOVATE. I have big plans work-wise and I'm trying to stay positive and brave. This word is my reminder to be bold :)



This was the case file for Case File No. 187. I loved the colours and it was so much fun to follow the scene, the evidence and testimony. Clever stuff!
 
The gorgeous D-Lish Scraps goodies I used are:
- wood veneer alphas (I'm crazy about these at the moment)
- Wooden star button
- printed butterfly
- Skinny washi tape
-wood veneer frame (from a previous JAP kit)
- Journal-It card
- Pastel Petals flowers
- Bitty Blooms flowers
- Rhinestone

I hope you enjoyed this share. I had lots of fun with CSI this month!




No comments:

Post a Comment