Sunday, December 6, 2015

"Show time", by Amanda H

Welcome to December and this amazing pretty divine mood board......



I love these pastel colours and as a mother of 3 beautiful girls, this mood board was easy to inspire me!

Here is my page and some close ups.


I followed the sketch and colours closely, focusing on beautiful patterned papers before finishing with D-lish goodies.

 
 
In this main cluster, these are the D-lish goodies I used:
  • Sequin bow, found HERE.
  • Paper flowers, found HERE; I have used: asters, carnations, forget-me-nots, pastel petals & paper roses.
  • D-lish Enamel shapes, found HERE.

And more in the smaller cluster.
 
I also used one of the Coloured Doilies above and below the photo.
 
 
Thanks for looking, can't wait to see what amazing pages you come up with from the inspiration board this month.
 
Amanda. H.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment